Horse Mane and tail HELP!!!!

Home Community Horses & Riding Horse Mane and tail HELP!!!!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  PoloxChick 20 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Cowgrlup102

Hi my name is kelsey im 16, im taking my pony to fair in 2 weeks!!!! And come to find out 2 weeks ago, his mane and tail dryed up, its frizzy and dry, i put leave in conditioner every day after wetting it down…i have no clue how to hurry up and fix this mess… ??? please help me… :-[ anything will do…please thanks hope to hear from all of you!!! ;D

PoloxChick

Hey! Have you tried cowboy magic? or Mane and Tail? All my friends use cowboy magic and they say it works great. I use a conditioner that I bought from D&D, it’s spray in but our horses tails are shiney. Ill try to find the name of it for you. Ill see if i can find anyhting else out also.

PoloxChick

Hey, ::)I got your message but im not sure if you got mine, I sent one but I don’t know if it got to you.

PoloxChick

Hey, Im 17 and from Texas. You can buy cowboy magic at some feed stores or tack stores. There usually in the grooming section. There are many other that you can try also. Let me know hoe it goes, email me if ya need anything!

Cowgrlup102

thanks so much polox….do you know where i could buy "cowboy magic"? where do you live…?,…ive been using mane and tail…but its not helping much…thanks sooo much for your reply

You should try some anti-frizz people shampoos/conditioners. I heard they might help.

Darla, what are you talking about?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.