ANYONE HERE????

Home Community Horses & Riding ANYONE HERE????

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  PoloxChick 20 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

PoloxChick

😮 WOOHOO! Im here. Man Where did everyone go? Wish me Luck everyone, I have a polocrosse tournoment this weekend! WOOHOO! Chelsea what goin’? How’s Kyzer?

Hey, helloooooooooooooooo? Is anyone here? Someone please talk to me. I’m lonely!!! :'( :'( :'(

I’m pretty good. I’m not sure if I’m gonna be gettin Kyzer now(read post #25 of topic "What’s your fave:filly or colt"), but he’s doin good.

ANYONE HERE??? ??? ??? 🙁 🙁 🙁 :'( :'(

PoloxChick

HEY! OK so where is everyone? HELLOOOOOOOOOOO? Well I have another tournoment this weekend. Actually it’s regionals, so everyone wish us luck! How is everyone here?

Hey!! Good luck! I was talking to Nina through e-mail, cause she said her computer wouldn’t go to this site, but she stopped talking to me in the mail too. I’ll try to see if I can talk to her.

ummmm, yeah :). well try another name, or something.

?We can never seem to catch eachother at the same time! By the way, u need to become a member so that I can see when you are on.

Have you tryed a completely different user name?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.