Are you the biggest horse lover?

Home Community Horses & Riding Are you the biggest horse lover?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EquineDreamer89 20 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

HorseFeva22

I AM!!!!! WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!! NO ONE CAN EVER LOVE THEM MORE THAN I DO! I KNOW YOU THINK YOU DO! BUT TRUST ME, YOU DON’T!!!

Here are the requirement for and Equine Obsessed person: 1) Has no good friends at school. Or if you do, they love horses too. 2) Room is covered in horse posters. You have tons of horse books, or as many as you can afford, and everything that you can possibly make horsey (with parents permission) is horsey. 3) you think about horses all the time. 4) YOu own a horse, or if not (like me) you wish desperately to own a horse, and your parents are annoyed with you because you have either complained about not finding one in your backyard for Christmas or nagged them for the longest time. 5) You have done everything possible to be in some kind of horse club or event. 6) You aboslutely love being at the farm, and actually love, or at least really like, the smell or horses, the barn, and horse poo! 7) You wish you could live on the back of a horse. 8) You always talk to your horse or the one you ride. any more suggestions for requirement are greatly appreciated. write down all the ones that apply. For me: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8… 😉

Yeah, well, some people say they love horses, but then they seem to talk about everything else but horses when I am around them. I am the only person that I know(in person) that is obsessed with horses. I know a lot of people who like them, but no one who is truly OBSESSED!!!! I’m am truly obsessed.

HorseFeva22

::) I have ALL those requirments and more. I am sure evreyone else here does! We all LOVE horses!

Not really. There isn’t anyone in school who really loves horses as much as I do. When I try to talk to someone about horses, they usually want to talk about stuff other than horses. I don’t really have many good friends at school anyway. I am one of those loners…. but I doesn’t bother me. At least I don’t where skin tight clothes. I will refuse to where anything that shows any kind of figure. I hate it. No offense to anyone else. But I hate bell bottoms or whatever you want to call them. I prefer anything baggy like Jnco jeans. I love jnco’s. And all my shirts have to be baggy. I where tons of horse shirts and sweat shirts. I hate brands like American Eagle, L.e.i., Aeropostale, Mudd, or stuff like that. I refuse to where it!!

HorseFeva22

me too… everyone says I am too obsessed because I am talking always about horses. And No one ever knows what I am saying when I do because I use the words like green, filly, curry, farrier,poll, fetlock, etc. LOL! they never can understand me! There is another girl in my class that has a horse also, and whenever whe talk we are the only ones that understand what we are saying! It must be the same way for you too.

Yeah, I love Jnco’s. Have you heard of them? They are big baggie pants.

HorseFeva22

;Ddid you have school today? because you wrote your message at one something

Yes people do make fun of horses at my school. It isn’t nice!!

HorseFeva22

:oya, you cannot reallly talk to people who dont love horses cause they don’t ever care or they make fun of horses. does that happen to you?

Yeah, I don’t usually get to get on the internet during school much because I’m always so busy, being in high school. But I got some extra time that day.

hhhmmmm?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.