What Is Your Dream Horse?

Home Community Horses & Riding What Is Your Dream Horse?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Natalie 16 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Name: anything really, I don’t really care Breed: Appendix QH Height: 16.1hh Age: 7 Color: it doesn’t really matter to me, but maybe grey or roan or brown(literally, not bay or chestnut) Disciplines: English, jumping, eventing, trail, western, a little driving. Temperment: Cool and collected, but definitely some spunk!

I was wondering what every ones dream horse would be like? Maybe you already own it! Here’s mine: Name – Hulaballoo (Holly for short) Breed – Knabstrup Colour – Leopard Appaloosa Gender – Mare Discaplines – Jumping, Driving, Dressage Character – Outgoing and spunky, spirited and friendly , a real peoples’ horse! ;D What is yours?

Do you ride this horse in lessons or something?

Mcflurry

Hello! My dream horse is a Pinto Mare named Tomorrow’s Dream. 8) She is a brown and white and a great jumper! Hopefully I could find a horse like her.

Yeah, I should look for a picture of my fave horse too.

Natalie

I have written many dream horse profiles and put them into one big "Dream Farm". But my dream horse IS:
    Cairo: Standardbred, black, ‘spotted’ blaze (w/black spots in the white), Training Level dressage, gelding, 6-10 years, 16 hh.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.