Breyer Horses

Home Community Horses & Riding Breyer Horses

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EquineDreamer89 20 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Yeah. Gypsy Vanners just have a very distinct beauty about them. 🙂

I just have the horses. There are some traditional and some classic sized, but in total I think I have 10 or so.

Rebellion28

i have like 4 stablemates and a barn and a wagon and a person! 🙂

kizzer1102

When I was little taht was all I got for Christmas….breyers….My friend and I used to collect them. I think she had more than me the last time I talked to her but I have about 220. about 60% of them are still in the original boxes. I also have a big barn and horse trailer to go with them. Has anyone ever gone to breyerfest? If not, you should go. I waited in line for 3 hours to get this one breyer. yeah, I was a dork when it came to them. I don’t collect them anymore because I ran out of space in my house.

All of mine I got for Birthday or Christmas or something like that. But right now I am saving up to get a new saddle (I want to go western :D) and some Monty Roberts Join-Up videos.

Rebellion28

my mom never would buy me any i had to use my own $ ! i have about 50 of cheaper horses ! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.