Breyer Horses

Home Community Horses & Riding Breyer Horses

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EquineDreamer89 20 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

PoloxChick

ok so who had Breyer horses as Kids? Ok well some of y’all are still kids but yeah. Ok breyers kick hiney, way better then barbies. So who had them? or still does?

I probably have about 4 or 5 plus cheaper horses.

I have a couple, but I don’t have a lot. I usually spend my $$$ on stuff like horse info books and other stuff that I can use. And people buy me horse clothes for christmas, when I ask for model horses, cause model horses are too expensive. But if I had my way( and a heck of a lot of $$$) then I would get Breyer Horses, Horse clothes, etc. But there just isn’t enough $$ in the world.

Well, people do hand paint them, but still!!!

exactly!!!

I don’t know. I love everything!!

I think the price is the only bad thing about them. You can get them on eBay for alot less but it is still a lot of $$ for a piece of hand painted, accurately sculptured plastic. 😮 They are great models though! which are your faves?

Yeah, they don’t have a lot of mares that have names. :-

My faves are Big Ben, Lonesome Glory, Pay ‘n’ Go, Lavrador and The Gypsy King. I think there should be more mares.

Ohh, how cute. 🙂

I often change the gender of the horses, though. The American Paint horse is now "Konnie" and the Paso Fino is now "Cookie". 😀

Hey, I got a Seabiscuit for Christmas too!!! And I got the DVD from the owner of the farm I go to!! What a coincidink!!! ;D

Hi McFlurry! That is sure a cool name! ;D There should be a Breyer called that. A grey Welsh Mountain Pony Mare. She should be standing but looking behind her and the wind should be dancing through her mane and tail. But there isn’t one. A girl can dream though, A girl can dream…

Mcflurry

hi! I’m new here and I just wanted to tell you I got a Seabiscuit breyer horse for Christmas. He is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo ::) CUTE! ;D-Janine

Oh, how great!! I don’t have a horse yet, but am looking at getting one soon! I like to collect breyers, but my parents say they are too expensive, and they get me other horse stuff too. I have all kinds of horse shirts and books and posters, so I guess its not to bad if I only have 10 or 12 Breyers. 😉 I do wish I had more though.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.