cruelty to horses

Home Community Horses & Riding cruelty to horses

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  gypsy_princess 20 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

chocolate

>:(i feel really sorry for all the abandoned horses. What do you think should be done to the owner who has abandoned the horse/pony?

i think it is terrible that people just abandon their pets. that is how panthers came to essex! if people do that they should be fined harshly. no animal deserves that

I have sooooo many bad things to say about Animal Abusers, but all I’m gonna say is, THEY’RE MEAN!!!!!!! >:(

I think it is safe to say that everyone (except the abusers obviously) is against it. but what about horse slaughter? personally i am not against it as long as it is done humanely. also it would make me a bit of a hypicrit because i am not vegitarian. what do you think?

Yeah, as long as its done humanely and for a good reason, like old age, then its okay :). I mean, I know this sounds disgusting, but you might as well put the body up for good use though I would want my horse buried somewhere close……………if I had a horse. :'(

I think we should end this topic because it’s makin me soooooo sad thinking about horses dying or being . :'( :'( :'(

Only if thier old. Why would you kill a perfectly good middle aged horse?

what do you think about killing horses for meat? is that a justified reason?

I mainly eat pork and beef and stuff, just pigs and cows most of the time.

yeah. it is the same with sheep. i won’t eat lamd but i have no problem with mutton.

I prefer beef to pork, I don’t like ham but I adore bacon. Wierd ???

equine_luvr

I personally don’t think slaughter is right or justified in any way. If you buy a horse and it becomes old or sick the least you can do for it is keep it and give it a loving home and TLC like it did for you when you had it. I believe severly sick horses should not have to stay in your care, but horses that are healthy should. If you look at it from this way-when our grandparents get old do we send them off to get killed? No so I don’t think we should do it with horses either. I’m sorry if I offended anyone but I had to put my concerns out there.

That’s kinda strange.

Yeah, I agree. Except that when horses get really old and they are in pain, you have to let them be more peaceful. And, uf they are killed humanely, I guess it doesn’t matter what happens to the bodies……………………… wait, that sounded REALLY mean. I mean that, if the horses body can be put to use, might as well,……………………. wait, that didn’t sound good either…….. I give up.

Yeah, whatever floats your boat! I just don’t really like the idea of eating the animal that I center my whole life around.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.