relocating

Home Community Horses & Riding relocating

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Kitty 20 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

corlowski

??? I’m relocating to NC, New job in Indian Trail. I’d love to talk to horse people in the surrounding areas so I can get a feel and hopefully a place to buy or rent for me and my three horses Haflinger/percheron, hackny pony and a mini. Realestate agent are trying to help but I’m afraid time will close in on us. Any body you know or a very local paper maybe? Thanks. Cheryl Orlowski corlowski2@cox.net

Kitty

8)I live here in NC….you can e-mail me at RS@frea.cc, or let me know what major town/city you are by if you are still having problems. I have several conections to some great realators <use to be one> but they should help you find a place. I know by where i live there are a couple of places. [glow=yellow,2,300]GOOD LUCK[/glow]

Try the internet. 🙂

North Carolina, It’s one of the states in good ol’ USA!

sorry i can’t help you. i don’t even know where nc is! what does it stand for?

everyone! did you hear the news? we’re all gonna die involving swords, desiese and digestive bistuits! 😀

Please tell me whats wrong, Megan. I’m trying to figure it out, but I hope its just that your really hyper!

yeah I was bored that day. ::) do you like marshmallowmen?

Umm, sure why not! What are marshmallow men?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.