Since I know no one here…introduce yourselves!

Home Community People & Their Pets Since I know no one here…introduce yourselves!

This topic contains 48 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  talking2animals 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Karen

I to am fairly new. I just don’t get on much. But this is a great site for just about any question that you have.Welcome to the neighborhood.

Linzi

Hey I’m Linzi.
    I am new here, I have 2 cats georgina who is getting on in life, and tinker a young lively boy. Although I have had hamster, fish, guinea pigs, rabbits, dogs, cockatials. I love all my pets and want to do the best for them.
    Hopefully I will learn new tips to look after my cats and make some new friends in the process!

Click on any picture to see full size:

Joseph

My name is Joe, 25/m/IL. I am new here! I study zoology and am a herpetology geek! I only have one pet at the moment, Caesar. He is a 4.5 month old pit bull puppy and an awesome exercise partner! Nice to meet you all!

I’m Jason and I live in the UK with my family which includes two lurcher dogs. They are 13 now so sleep quite a bit but they still have plenty of life in them.
    I do reiki healing for pets and horses and am looking forward to helping out at the local shelter doing this.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.