my dog passed away getting his nails clipped.

Home Community Pet Loss Support my dog passed away getting his nails clipped.

This topic contains 693 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  Max 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 694 total)
  • Author

Anna

WolfWitch you sound like a good person to me and your right about the nails it’s never taken me more than 2 min and that’s with the worst of dogs, if this happened at petco I’m going all out to make sure that thoses 2 groomers are held responsible. They should be fired ASAP!!

Anna

A friend of mine just put it in a good perspective, if your getting your hair done at a salon and encounter a problem your stylist doesn’t keep cutting your hair right, Ok i’m mad again (lol)

pam

get a shrink and leave the poor animals alone….. 🙂

Christie

Thanks for the info suer57. pooh I think that last response was a little on the rude side…it’s not about the animals it’s about doing the right thing reguardless of who or what is involved…

Anna…I don’t know if I should tell anyone thic..but I work at a Petco..and I can’t say a whole lot more than that other that hopefully Krisstal will get in touch with corporate. My store is trying to fire me becuase I beleive in fair treatment for everyone…and I don’t feel I’mm getting it where I work..so I argue with the mgt…oh well I’m looking for another place anyway…hopefully without idiots and two-faced bigots in charge..sorry venting form work. By the way..did I mention I was Pagan..no wonder they don’t like me LOL:)

Blessing all

Brenda

It seems to me management should be made aware of problems in their stores. The pen is a mighty sword and this Petco (top management – CEO) needs to be informed. You don’t need a lawyer for that. A well written letter to the CEO or President of the company should get results. And Pooh why are you saying "get a shrink & leave the poor animals alone". We are fighting for animals that have no voices, don’t you get it?

Anna

WolfWitch I’m so impressed with you, your not letting them walk all over you, as for "get a shrink and leave the pets alone" that’s a pretty uncaring thing to say and maybe your replying to the wrong topic. Well if it’s for sure that petco has the 2 stupid groomers then let’s write a letter and get the ball rolling, I can’t let this go, maybe if I wasn’t a groomer myself I could back off a bit but a dog dying because uncaring groomers didn’t take precaution I can’t let go of.

pam

i think anna you sound young and naive and the advice you’re giving on a public site like this is not wise at all. calling out a major corporation, you better really have the ammo to back it up. comparing this situation to a bad haircut i guess is when i lost it though. otherwise, sorry if i was rude… i was, you’re right. sorry about that….not.

Anna

I’m not saying go after the company I’m saying get rid of the groomers. I was saying if you encounter a problem getting your hair cut your stylist doesn’t keep going they stop. To have someone lose a friend and feel devestated because some idiot didn’t use common sense is unacceptable and proper action should be taken. I don’t blame the company (unless they hire groomers without proper training) I blame the groomers and they should never be allowed to work with pets again. Period

Anna

I didn’t think you were rude.

Anna

Wow I ‘m sorry maybe you were rude I didn’t read that carefully. I would hate to be a low and rude person so i’m just going to say if you don’t agree then don’t worry about the topic, let the rest of us deal with it how we want.

lori

i am terribly sorry for your loss. i had to give away my hamster today and i am still crying. hope you get over your loss before i get over mine.

Christie

Anna if I am not mistaken, you are a lawyer is that correct…also I think this poop person is somewhere around 13..unless I have her confused with somone else…I thought these forums were for 16 and up?

CC

Christie

Sorry poohmika is older than I thought.. I got her confused with another person…and amazingly her respnses in other places aren’t rude!

Anna

Well I don’t understnad why she is personally attacking me if I want to deal with this I will she doesn’t need to be involved. I’m a groomer that’s why I’m so mad about it all, even here where I live I get dogs who have been mistreated by another groomer and then I have to rebuild that trust, which wouldn’t be a problem if people just used their brain once in awhile. I guess I’m just mad that so many groomers cut corners and do things without thinking and in the end either way it’s a problem.

John

If the employees who handled your dog were lacking in common sense or training then it seems like a good idea to call their corporate management and let them know. Otherwise other pets may be at risk. Even if they were only inconsiderate, it should be reported because the employees need improving as representatives of the company. A little bit of re-training of the employees will make you feel better about how future pets and customers are treated. Putting a bug in upper managements ear can only do some good.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 694 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.