SPCA’s are animal KILLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Community Pet Adoption SPCA’s are animal KILLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EquineDreamer89 19 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

that is right. spca’s do the best they can do with the money they have if you want them to do better donate money to them.

You are the killer telling people to not give any effert to save there pets >:(. Maybe its your problem >:(. Only pounds do things like that >:(. I tell you go to a little town and ask them how long they give a animal >:(. I bet you are have never done that >:(. Im telling you to watch animal planet and watch any of the cops shows and youll see the thing people do >:( .

dog punds pretty much put down the dogs that r too sick to help or the ones who r too mean to put up for adoption. i am sorry but the dog pounds and the spca’s are not to blame. people are. dog pounds just like the spca do the best they can. dog punds or spca’s are not the killers. the owners of those dogs are. those people who just shoot the dogs away like they don’t mean anything. so people you need to stop blameing the spca’s and the dog pounds they do what they need to do.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.