2 budgies, free to good home with aviary

Home Community Pet Adoption 2 budgies, free to good home with aviary

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Karen 19 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

BultjeMad

Does anyone in and/or around manchester, UK, have an aviary with space for two budgies, I have to part with them as my parents are complaining about the noise. They are both male and not tame, not sure about the age but I think they are pretty young. 1 blue and 1 green If you are interested, please call Phone number removed for security and safety Must be able to collect.

Karen

For safety reasons I removed your phone number. It is not safe to post personal information such as a phone number or address, etc on message boards. Though this is a very tame one, it is still risky as there are people who do troll for this information and will cause trouble. It has happened to several people I know and collaborate with. If you must place your birds, you must do so very carefully. Contact the place they came from and see if they will take them back. All of the parrot species can be very loud especially when bored. Lack of enrichment in their environments can lead to a lot more noise as well as other behaviors such as feather pulling and mutilation of themselves. Even little budgies and ‘keets are in need of enrichment. And they can be very loud. Your best and safest bet for the aid of the birds would be to contact one of the several parrot (and budgies are in the parrot family) rescues and enlist their aid. They will know how to prepare your birds for a home and choose one that is appropriate for them. http://www.parrotchronicles.com/departments/rescuelist.htm#UNITED_KINGDOM this link is a link to four parrot rescues in the UK.

BultjeMad

Cheers for that, would of replied sooner but my computer was playing up.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.