How to Attach Water-Bottle for good-function?

Home Community Rabbits How to Attach Water-Bottle for good-function?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Vicki 11 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Bunny

Hi:
    I purchased an 8-oz Water-Bottle from local Pet-store several days ago and attached it at the side of the cage where Norweigean Drawf Rabbit living since he came to me as an 8-weeks old, last summer, 2012.
    At first, he was so curious chewing the tip of bottle where water dripping to provide a water, rather he actually tried to drink a water from water-bottle. Luckily within hours, he got used to it and seemed to enjoy having the water-bottle, as for a toy and drinking, both.
    When I looked at the water-bottle yesterday, however it was completely empty and the flooor of the cage was so wet. I promptly wiped and cleaned the cage. Obviously, the water-bottle is for some reason not really functionable. In my attempt to remedy this issue, I re-attached it side-way/45 degree, however this, side-way does not make any drip at all, hence the rabbit was so thirty when I put a water-dish instead.
    My question is;
    How to attach the Water-Bottle in the cage in order to make it function well?
    Thanks for your help in advance.

Vicki

The water bottle needs to be completely upright so maybe the hanger that came with the bottle doesn’t keep the bottle snug against the wire cage. If it is snug then bottle might be defective. We normally use water bowls.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.