Creature Feature – Charity anthology

Home Community Horses & Riding Creature Feature – Charity anthology

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Kalipha 12 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Kalipha

Hi, I know I’m new here, but I really wanted to post about a unique charity project Curiosity Quills Press, a company I work with, is currently running, as I think it is something some readers would be interested in and may also wish to participate in.

Creature Feature is an anthology of creativity in broad spectrum, showcasing art, photography, short stories and poetry, which raises money for animal charities across the world.

We are currently at the stage of accepting submissions and are eager to hear from authors, poets, photographers and artists to be a part of this exciting project and raise money for a shelter or animal charity of their choice, as well as raise awareness of the anthology among readers. More details on the project can be found on the Curiosity Quills website at http://curiosityquills.com/call-for-submissions-creature-feature-anthology/

Please feel free to contact me at verity@curiosityquills.com with any questions, and thank you for your involvement, those of you who chose to!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.