My rabbit, Fuzzball, recently died.

Home Community Pet Loss Support My rabbit, Fuzzball, recently died.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Rachel 13 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mary

He would have turned 11 on April 4th. I’m only 20 so he’s been with me half my life. I can’t seem to get past this, I feel like I’ve lost my best friend. I have another surviving rabbit, it’s Fuzzball’s brother. They came from the same litter, so they’ve been together for ever. Flopsy isn’t taking this well. He bites at my hands when I try to pet him, and he spends all day sitting in the same spot, he’s still eating and drinking but I noticed this morning that his fur is falling out in large clumps.
    Is there anything I can do to make this easier for him? I’m terrified that he’s going to grieve himself to death.

Rachel

I see you posted this so long ago, but how are things now? Is your other rabbit still sad? Perhaps getting him another playmate would help his loneliness. I’m just not sure.
    I’m so sorry for your loss and I hope you’ve found some comfort by now. I truly understand your pain, as lots of others do.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.