Abby Rose the Beagle Dog
Published on Feb 17th, 2010
By nikkichloesmom (Indiana)
I am not so far away from you
Just a little way beyond
Past the cares and past the pain
Far past my earthly bonds.
While I left you far too soon
I did not leave alone
For the Father sent his angels
To gently take me home.
Take comfort when you think of me
Keep my love alive in your heart
And with the warmth of each memory
We will never be apart.
June 1999 - February 2006
Mom's baby girl Abby much loved and deeply missed.
- Dogs that Donít Shed
- Do Cats and Dogs Get Colds?
- How are Pets Euthanized?
- Hypoallergenic Cats
- The Benefits, Breeds and History of Hairless Dogs
- Everything you need to know about pet insurance
- Evidence Grows that Childhood Pets Protect Against Animal Allergies
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter