Angel the Siamese Cat
Published on Jan 1st, 2008
By Lacey Moore (California)
I never thought I would have a pet like him. my boyfriend and I found him outside our window just meowing away. when we went to go pick him up to poor thing was a ball af knotted dirty fur and blood. he was so covered in fleas, we gave him a bath and just had to keep him, and what a bettter name than Angel. he was so loving, always there to see me when I came home. loved to cuddle with his mama and help me out in the kitchen. i think about him everyday, i miss him so much. i would love nothing more this holiday season to see him again. im sorry I couldnt get you a better picture of him i only have to that got saved. he was so beautiful. Angel sweety you a loved and missed very much, someday we will meet again.
- Dogs that Donít Shed
- Do Cats and Dogs Get Colds?
- How are Pets Euthanized?
- Hypoallergenic Cats
- The Benefits, Breeds and History of Hairless Dogs
- Everything you need to know about pet insurance
- Evidence Grows that Childhood Pets Protect Against Animal Allergies
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter