Glitter the Pomeranian Dog
Published on Jan 1st, 2008
By Lauren Norwood (Massachusetts)
"Do not stand at my grave and weep, I am not there, I do not sleep. I am a thousand winds that blow; I am the diamond glints on snow. I am the sunlight on ripened grain; I am the gentle Autumn's rain. When you awaken in the morning's hush, I am the swift uplifting rush. Of quiet birds in circled flight, I am the soft star that shines at night. Do not stand at my grave and cry, I am not there, I did not die."
You were truly a once-in-a-lifetime dog, and no dog could ever replace you in my heart.
- Dogs that Donít Shed
- Do Cats and Dogs Get Colds?
- How are Pets Euthanized?
- Hypoallergenic Cats
- The Benefits, Breeds and History of Hairless Dogs
- Everything you need to know about pet insurance
- Evidence Grows that Childhood Pets Protect Against Animal Allergies
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter