Ginger the Dachshund Dog
Published on Jan 1st, 2008
By Lisa Knighten (Georgia)
My Baby Girl, I Love You So Much. I do nothing but sit here and cry and want to bring you back to me. I miss you too much Ginger. I miss you sleeping with me, going everywhere with me, wanting my coffee every morning, sitting up on your hind legs for a long time just wanting my attention. I can never replace you. I love you my little baby girl. And even knowing that you are really gone from our home, you are always here in our hearts. Love, Mom and Dad and your 4 brothers, JJ, Brian, Justin, and Jonathan...... You was not our dog. You was a human to us and our baby!!!!
- Dogs that Donít Shed
- Do Cats and Dogs Get Colds?
- How are Pets Euthanized?
- Hypoallergenic Cats
- The Benefits, Breeds and History of Hairless Dogs
- Everything you need to know about pet insurance
- Evidence Grows that Childhood Pets Protect Against Animal Allergies
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter