Hotot Rabbit Breed Profile
Click on a picture to see full size and read about a specific pet.
Varieties: Standard. White with colored markings.
Weight: Males: 8 to 10 pounds, Females: 9 to 11 pounds
Physical Attributes: The body is medium in length and appears very strong. The ears are upright and carried in a "V". The breed is entirely white except a thin band of color around each eye.
Personality: Hotots are generally quite calm and enjoy attention.
Coat Type and Grooming: Hotots have a short coat, very dense coat. It has a fine texture and it appears frosty. Weekly to bi-weekly grooming with a slicker brush are fine, except during shedding season when bi-weekly t daily grooming may be required.
- PetSmart: Pet Supplies, Pet Accessories and Many Pet Products
- Taking Rabbits to the Local Park?
- UK Charity Launches Rabbit Survey
- Rabbit Health Overview
- Can Rabbits Eat Wild Mushrooms?
- Introducing Your Rabbit To a New Friend
- Petco Ends Rabbit Sales
- Visit The Rabbit Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter