Circa 1910 Harlequin Marble Lamp
Alessi AM15 Anna Harlequin Design Alessandro Mendini 1999 = VERY RARE =
David Oscarson Harlequin Ruby & Gold LE Fountain Pen - Brand New
David Oscarson Harlequin Emerald & Gold LE Fountain Pen - Brand New
(37) 1888 N219 KINNEY BROS. HARLEQUIN PSA CIGARETTES TOBACCO PLAYING CARDS SET
Harlequin Rabbit Breed Profile
Click on a picture to see full size and read about a specific pet.
Varieties: Japanese: Orange with colored markings. Magpie: White with colored markings.
Weight: Males: 6 1/2 to 9 pounds, Females: 7 to 9 1/2 pounds
Physical Attributes: The body is medium in length and round. The ears are upright. The markings are very unique. The breed has bands of orange or white and color, alternating. A good Harlequin will have white or orange on one side of the face with a straight, clean line dividing it from the other side of the face, which would be colored. The ear attached to the white or orange side would be colored, and the ear attached to the colored side would be white or orange. The body has stripes of white or orange and color.
Personality: Harlequins are generally quite calm and enjoy attention. True to their clown-like appearance, they are curious and love to be the center of attention.
Coat Type and Grooming: Harlequins have a short coat that is easy to care for. Weekly grooming with a slicker brush are fine, except during shedding season when bi-weekly grooming may be required.
- PetSmart: Pet Supplies, Pet Accessories and Many Pet Products
- Taking Rabbits to the Local Park?
- UK Charity Launches Rabbit Survey
- Rabbit Health Overview
- Can Rabbits Eat Wild Mushrooms?
- Introducing Your Rabbit To a New Friend
- Petco Ends Rabbit Sales
- Visit The Rabbit Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter