Champagne D'Argent Rabbit Breed Profile
Click on a picture to see full size and read about a specific pet.
Varieties: Standard. Bluish white with longer black hairs throughout the coat, giving the rabbit the appearance of old silver.
Weight: Males: 9 to 11 pounds, Females: 9 to 11 pounds
Physical Attributes: The body is medium in length and round. The ears are upright. The color is what makes the Champagne D'Argent so special. Kits are born pure black and they gradually turn silver as they get older. Only the nose, the ears, around the eyes remain somewhat dark. An old Champagne D'Argent might be entirely silver except for the nose and the ears.
Personality: Champagne D'Argents are generally quite calm and enjoy attention.
Coat Type and Grooming: Champagne D'Argents have a short, easy to care for coat. Weekly grooming with a slicker brush are fine, except during shedding season when bi-weekly grooming may be required.
- PetSmart: Pet Supplies, Pet Accessories and Many Pet Products
- Taking Rabbits to the Local Park?
- UK Charity Launches Rabbit Survey
- Rabbit Health Overview
- Can Rabbits Eat Wild Mushrooms?
- Introducing Your Rabbit To a New Friend
- Petco Ends Rabbit Sales
- Visit The Rabbit Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter