RARE LARGE OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG CACCIAPUOTI ITLAY 9"
RARE 1930S OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG CACCIAPUOTI ITALY 7" OES
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG CHARM-PENDANT 14Kt GOLD10.3 Grams
RARE DOG BOOK OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG 1905 HOPWOOD
SANDRA BRUE OLD ENGLISH SHEEP DOG 1983 SANDICAST STATUE RARE SIGNED PIECE 1987
Old English Sheepdog Dog Breed Profile
Click on a picture to see full size and read about a specific pet.
AKC Group: Herding
Country of Origin: UK
First Registered: 1888
Height: 22 - 24 inches
Weight: 66 lbs.
Colors: Shades of gray, grizzle or blue.
Coat Type: Profuse but not excessive and a good harsh texture.
Health Concerns: Hip dysplasia. He is also not suited for hot climates due to the heavy thick coat.
Temperament: Active, playful, clever.
- Dogs that Donít Shed
- Do Cats and Dogs Get Colds?
- How are Pets Euthanized?
- The Benefits, Breeds and History of Hairless Dogs
- How Serious is Intervertebral Disk Disease for Dogs?
- Dog Safety Tips for Families
- Pet Supplements and Vitamins
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter