Pet Care Resources
Hamster and Gerbil: Questions and Answers
Browse all Hamster and Gerbil expert questions and answers. Every week we publish the answers to 3 or 4 of our readers' pet queries, on any topic relating to pets.
If your pet seems very unwell you must take him to a vet. Many of the questions we receive are very similar to ones already published with answers - please read through the Q & A Archives before sending us your question.
Breeding, Mating & Genetics
Food & Feeding
Housing & Substrates
Other Questions & Answers
- Can A Hamster Ride In The Car?
- Can My Hamster Be Left Alone For 5 Days?
- Do Hamsters Hibernate?
- How Can I Find My Escaped Hamster?
- Is My Hamster Hibernating?
- Making Homemade Hamster Toys
- Should My Grieving Gerbil Get A Companion?
- Should Our Hamsters Be Separated?
- Why Can't I Buy A Gerbil In California?
Latest Small Pet Features & Highlights
- 1000 Rats Seeking New Homes in California
- Pets in Education
- Hundreds of Guinea-Pigs Killed In Fire
- Rhode Island's New Small Animal Laws Take Effect
- Common Health Problems of Mongolian Gerbils
- A Guide to Hamster Health
- 3 New Cases of Swine Flu in Ferrets
- Visit The Small Pet Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter