Professional Medium Dog Cat Pet Shedding Grooming Tools Trimmer Comb Brush X5RG
Retail Tropical Fish Store Aquarium Displays
Have Fun Make $ Sew Sell Dog Cat Pet Toys Merino Sheepskin Training + Inventory
K-9 POLICE 4 DOG CUSTOM BUILT OUTDOOR KENNEL HOUSE W/ RUN AMISH PA DUTCH SHED
LED 253.7 nm UV Fish Tank Aquarium Sterilizer 110 V~240 V and ...
Jewel Aquarium Very Rare Custom Solid Cast Brass w/Marble Antique. Incredible
Why Are My Bearded Dragons Fighting?
I have two bearded dragons and recently they have been fighting and chasing each other a lot - is this normal? (Andy Broome - United Kingdom)
I would guess that you have two male dragons who have recently reached maturity and are fighting over territory/hierarchy. Males especially will continue to fight until they establish dominance for the best basking sight, most food etc. Once this is established, you may need to provide a basking spot and food source for the non-dominant lizard, depending on how strong the dominance is. Fighting may continue even once dominance is established and serious damage can be done to the dragons during this process. Larger enclosures (3-4 feet) and in some case complete separation is the only way to solve this issue.
There are currently no comments for this topic.
- PetSmart: Pet Supplies, Pet Accessories and Many Pet Products
- Ball Python Keeping on a Budget
- About Ball Pythons
- So You Might Want a Pet Reptile?
- World's Longest Snake Dies
- 22 Komodo Dragons Hatch at Los Angeles Zoo
- Frozen Reptile Feed Recalled Due To Human Health Risk
- Visit The Reptile Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter