DT Fun Chest Padded Dog Harness Yellow Trim with Velcro Patch
Retail Tropical Fish Store Aquarium Displays
Aquatic System Casco Group Aquarium System - 45 Tank - Retail, Pet Store, Fish
400 Gallon Reef&Fish Aquarium & 240 gal Acrylic Sump & 75 gal Run Pro ski & More
Entire Fish Room Setup
Entire Pet Toys Business Just Merino Sheepskin JMS Products Sew your own Income
Why Are My Bearded Dragons Fighting?
I have two bearded dragons and recently they have been fighting and chasing each other a lot - is this normal? (Andy Broome - United Kingdom)
I would guess that you have two male dragons who have recently reached maturity and are fighting over territory/hierarchy. Males especially will continue to fight until they establish dominance for the best basking sight, most food etc. Once this is established, you may need to provide a basking spot and food source for the non-dominant lizard, depending on how strong the dominance is. Fighting may continue even once dominance is established and serious damage can be done to the dragons during this process. Larger enclosures (3-4 feet) and in some case complete separation is the only way to solve this issue.
There are currently no comments for this topic.
- Ball Python Keeping on a Budget
- About Ball Pythons
- So You Might Want a Pet Reptile?
- World's Longest Snake Dies
- 22 Komodo Dragons Hatch at Los Angeles Zoo
- Frozen Reptile Feed Recalled Due To Human Health Risk
- Tortoise Wins Most Unusual Insurance Claim
- Visit The Reptile Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter