Pet Care Resources
Horse Questions & Answers - Free Advice
Browse all Horse expert questions and answers. Every week we publish the answers to 3 or 4 of our readers' pet queries, on any topic relating to pets.
If your pet seems very unwell you must take him to a vet. Many of the questions we receive are very similar to ones already published with answers - please read through the Q & A Archives before sending us your question.
Browse All Horse Questions & Answers
Most Popular Horse Question & Answers
- Causes And Treatment Of "Scratches" In Horses
- Causes of Nasal Discharge in Horses
- Difference Between A Paint & Pinto Horse?
- Treatment of Torn Ligaments in Horses
- Uveitis (Moon Blindness) In Horses
- Treatment Of Thrush On Horse's Feet
- How To Prevent Split Hooves
- Treating A Horse With Persistent Cough
- Can Dna Tests Determine Horse Breed?
- Dermatitis Causes And Treatment In Horses
- What Causes the "Slobbers" In Horses?
- How Do I Check My Horse For Dehydration?
- Should My New Horse Have Coggins Papers?
- Preventing Stress In Horse Trailers
- Coprophagy (Stool Eating) In Horses
Latest Horse Features & Highlights
- Mistletoe May Cure Equine Sarcoids
- Evaluating a Horse's Vocabulary
- Longeing For Riders
- Florida Man Sentenced In Poaching Case
- Scores of Horses Rescued From Arkansas Farm
- New Jersey Horse Rescue Group Faces Lawsuit For Alleged Misuse of Donations
- Fixing Bit Evasions
- Visit The Horse Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter