Pet Care Resources
Horse Health: Questions and Answers
Browse all Horse Health expert questions and answers. Every week we publish the answers to 3 or 4 of our readers' pet queries, on any topic relating to pets.
If your pet seems very unwell you must take him to a vet. Many of the questions we receive are very similar to ones already published with answers - please read through the Q & A Archives before sending us your question.
In This Section
- Black Locust Poisoning in Horses
- Causes And Treatment Of "Scratches" In Horses
- Causes of Nasal Discharge in Horses
- Dermatitis Causes And Treatment In Horses
- Does My Horse Have Heaves?
- Helping A Horse With Navicular Disease
- Horse Develops Sweat Sores After Working
- Horse Suffering From Hock Rubs
- How Do I Check My Horse For Dehydration?
- How Do I Prevent My Pinto Horse Being Sun Burnt?
- How To Prevent Split Hooves
- Lameness In Horses
- Preventing Mud Fever in Horses
- Treating A Horse With Persistent Cough
- Treatment Of Thrush On Horse's Feet
- Treatment of Torn Ligaments in Horses
- Uveitis (Moon Blindness) In Horses
- What Causes the "Slobbers" In Horses?
- What Vaccinations Should My Horse Have?
- Why Are My Horse's Joints Swollen?
Latest Horse Features & Highlights
- Mistletoe May Cure Equine Sarcoids
- Evaluating a Horse's Vocabulary
- Longeing For Riders
- Florida Man Sentenced In Poaching Case
- Scores of Horses Rescued From Arkansas Farm
- New Jersey Horse Rescue Group Faces Lawsuit For Alleged Misuse of Donations
- Fixing Bit Evasions
- Visit The Horse Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter