Pet Care Resources
Horse Food & Feeding: Questions and Answers
Browse all Horse Food & Feeding expert questions and answers. Every week we publish the answers to 3 or 4 of our readers' pet queries, on any topic relating to pets.
If your pet seems very unwell you must take him to a vet. Many of the questions we receive are very similar to ones already published with answers - please read through the Q & A Archives before sending us your question.
In This Section
- Coprophagy (Stool Eating) In Horses
- Equine Nutritional Benefits of Maltodextrin
- Horse Dung Is Loose And Stinky
- How Can I Strengthen My Horse's Hooves?
- Is Alfalfa Safe For Horses?
- Preventing Equine Hay Waste
- What Is A Good Alternative To Hay In Winter?
- Why Does My Horse Eat Snow? Is It Safe?
- Will White Clover Harm Our Horses?
Latest Horse Features & Highlights
- Mistletoe May Cure Equine Sarcoids
- Evaluating a Horse's Vocabulary
- Longeing For Riders
- Florida Man Sentenced In Poaching Case
- Scores of Horses Rescued From Arkansas Farm
- New Jersey Horse Rescue Group Faces Lawsuit For Alleged Misuse of Donations
- Fixing Bit Evasions
- Visit The Horse Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter