NEW Dog Duo Bowl Stand.Prevent Pet Digestive Problems.Health Feeding.Stainless.
Digestive Support Soothes Stomach Bloat & Promotes Digestive Health
NaturVet Digestive Enzymes for Dogs & Cats - Prebiotics & Probiotics - Health
PetAlive 3 Bottles Digestive Support Pet Alive Digestive System Health Bloating
Vetri-Mega Probiotic (240 Caps), For Dogs Cats, Pets Digestive Tract Health
Kaytee Pet Products Orchard Bld Digestive Health Mint Hay 20Oz 6Cs
What Causes Excessive Mucus In Stools?
My dog has excessive mucus in his stools. What could be causing this? (Jim Carrozo - California)
Dogs with colitis will have mucus in their stools. Collitis is irritation of the intestine and can be caused by a range of things from a change in diet or consumption of a large amount of indigestible fibre like grass, to parasites like whipworm or protozoan parasites. There are also some more serious ailments that case this so if it is a permanent rather than intermitant problem then I would recommend a visit to your vet.
There are currently no comments for this topic.
- Dog has Started Killing Kittens
- Dog bites our other dog unexpectedly
- Teaching a German Shepherd to Play
- Feeding your dog before hunting?
- Timid Papillon Needs Training
- Dog keeps pooping in the house even after long walks outside
- Dog Depression
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter