Pbi Gordon-Prozyme Enzyme Supplement Digestive Health Display 20 Piece 46600
NEW Dog Duo Bowl Stand.Prevent Pet Digestive Problems.Health Feeding.Stainless.
Digestive Support Soothes Stomach Bloat & Promotes Digestive Health
NaturVet Digestive Enzymes for Dogs & Cats - Prebiotics & Probiotics - Health
Kaytee Pet Products Orchard Bld Digestive Health Mint Hay 20Oz 6Cs
PetAlive 3 Bottles Digestive Support Pet Alive Digestive System Health Bloating
What Causes Excessive Mucus In Stools?
My dog has excessive mucus in his stools. What could be causing this? (Jim Carrozo - California)
Dogs with colitis will have mucus in their stools. Collitis is irritation of the intestine and can be caused by a range of things from a change in diet or consumption of a large amount of indigestible fibre like grass, to parasites like whipworm or protozoan parasites. There are also some more serious ailments that case this so if it is a permanent rather than intermitant problem then I would recommend a visit to your vet.
There are currently no comments for this topic.
- Dog has Started Killing Kittens
- Dog bites our other dog unexpectedly
- Teaching a German Shepherd to Play
- Feeding your dog before hunting?
- Timid Papillon Needs Training
- Dog keeps pooping in the house even after long walks outside
- Dog Depression
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter