Dog Teeth Cleaning Whitening Product Ultrasound Toothbrush for a Healthier Pet
Deluxe Toothbrush Set Packs of 6
Paragon Pet Products Toothbrush Star Display Box 350 Piece-xs PA201
Paragon DPN01157 Toothbrush Star Dog Treat X-Large
Paragon Pet Products Toothbrush Star Display Box 100 Piece-md PA203
Does A Dog Need Its Teeth Brushed?
I have just bought a dog. Does he need to have his teeth brushed? (B. Davids - New Mexico)
Not as silly a question as some may think. You can buy dental chews and toys which will perform this function for you. While it is not usually necessary to brush his teeth, there are many toothbrushes and toothpastes designed especially for dogs. There are also bad breath solutions for preventing bad breath.
There are currently no comments for this topic.
- Dog has Started Killing Kittens
- Dog bites our other dog unexpectedly
- Teaching a German Shepherd to Play
- Feeding your dog before hunting?
- Timid Papillon Needs Training
- Dog keeps pooping in the house even after long walks outside
- Dog Depression
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter