New Emmi-PET 100% Ultrasonic Toothbrush, UltraClean with Ultra sonic Technology
Triple Pet FB72BX EZDOG Finger Brush. Huge Saving
Whimzees Toothbrush Star Xxsmall 935 Piece Bulk Box Vegetarian Dog Chews
Whimzees WHZ200 935 Count Toothbrush Star Bulk Display Doggie Dental Chews,
Paragon 154101 Whimz Toothbrush Star Small 150Ct Box Pack of 150. Free Delivery
Whimzees WHZ204 30 Count Toothbrush Star Bulk Doggie Dental Chews, Large
Does A Dog Need Its Teeth Brushed?
I have just bought a dog. Does he need to have his teeth brushed? (B. Davids - New Mexico)
Not as silly a question as some may think. You can buy dental chews and toys which will perform this function for you. While it is not usually necessary to brush his teeth, there are many toothbrushes and toothpastes designed especially for dogs. There are also bad breath solutions for preventing bad breath.
There are currently no comments for this topic.
- PetSmart: Pet Supplies, Pet Accessories and Many Pet Products
- Rescue Dog Nervous in Car
- Dog Separation Anxiety
- Dog has Frequent Diarrhea
- Dog Fear Displacement
- Foxhound puppy sometimes attacks
- My dog has formed a stricture at the end of her esophagus
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter