Does A Dog Need Its Teeth Brushed?
I have just bought a dog. Does he need to have his teeth brushed? (B. Davids - New Mexico)
Not as silly a question as some may think. You can buy dental chews and toys which will perform this function for you. While it is not usually necessary to brush his teeth, there are many toothbrushes and toothpastes designed especially for dogs. There are also bad breath solutions for preventing bad breath.
There are currently no comments for this topic.
- Brining a new dog into a household with a cat
- Housebreaking Reversal
- Dog Anxiety and Fear
- Irritated scrotum in German Shepard
- Calming my dog while grooming?
- I just realized my puppy had fleas, what should I do?
- What Breed is my Dog?
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter