Tetra 29137 Water Wonder Aquarium Kit, Black, 1.5 Gallons, New
DT Fun Chest Padded Dog Harness Yellow Trim with Velcro Patch
Animal brain scan protection helmet government brain reader blocker
Retail Tropical Fish Store Aquarium Displays
Aquatic System Casco Group Aquarium System - 45 Tank - Retail, Pet Store, Fish
Prevents Accidents By Warning Others In Advance S & M Dog Vest Harness Or Sets
Is My Boxer White Or Albino?
What is the best way of telling the difference between a white coated dog and an albino? I'm looking to buy a white boxer. (Marcos - California)
Genuinely albino animals lack all pigmentation entirely. This includes in the hair, skin and eyes. Animals which lack all pigmentation have no color in their fur or eyes, meaning an entirely white coat and pink eyes. If a dog has a white coat but colored eyes (brown or blue), this is only a white boxer. His lips and all other parts of exposed skin should also be pink. True albinos are extremely rare in all species of animal.
There are currently no comments for this topic.
- Dog has Started Killing Kittens
- Dog bites our other dog unexpectedly
- Teaching a German Shepherd to Play
- Feeding your dog before hunting?
- Timid Papillon Needs Training
- Dog keeps pooping in the house even after long walks outside
- Dog Depression
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter