Pet Care Resources
Cat Health: Questions and Answers
Browse all Cat Health expert questions and answers. Every week we publish the answers to 3 or 4 of our readers' pet queries, on any topic relating to pets.
If your pet seems very unwell you must take him to a vet. Many of the questions we receive are very similar to ones already published with answers - please read through the Q & A Archives before sending us your question.
Dental & Oral Health
Ears, Eyes & Nose
- Causes Of Nasal Discharge In Cats
- Causes of Watery Eyes in Cats
- Does My Cat Have Progressive Retinal Atrophy?
- Feline Cataracts - Diagnosis & Treatment
- Feline Conjunctivitis Symptoms And Treatment
- How To Tell If A Cat Is Deaf
- My Cat's Eye Pupils Are Different Sizes
- Why Have My Cat's Eyes Become Cloudy?
- Why Is My Cat Sneezing Constantly?
Nervous System Disorders
Reproductive & Urinary Health
Skin & Coat Health
Other Questions & Answers
Latest Cat Features & Highlights