Softy Frag pack 5 mix Corals Colorful leathers polyps mushrooms live reef Salt For Sale -
This item has been shown 2937 times.
Softy Frag pack 5 mix Corals Colorful leathers polyps mushrooms live reef Salt:
You will Receive5 Randomly assorted frags, there will beno duplicates, butmay be the same few species of corals, but differentcolor (Polyps,etc). They will be on a one inch to half inch frag plug.
Each coral will have 2 or more polyps, Softieswill be 3/4 inches +(Leathers, etc)
Here are some of the names of each coral you may receive. Pink polyps, radioactive dragon eyes, button polyps, Kenya tree, green hairy mushroom, assorted colors of mushrooms, assorted leathers, pink encrusting and non encrusting gorgonian, and much more!
Feel free to messageme if theirsanything in particular you don't want or may really want and I will try to work something out!
About pictures: Some of the pictures are taken in blue light and others in white light. This is to show the beauty of the corals in multiple settings. ALL PICTURES ARE FROM MY COLONIES.
All frags come from my home aquarium, they are all parasite free. Do not feel a need to quarantine or dip for more stress on the coral, unless you absolutely feel the need to.
Message me ANY QUESTION OR IF YOU WANT ONLY CERTAIN THINGS!
2. 2.Proof sent in a reasonable time frame,understand if the corals are left outside or in direct sunlight for a period of time they will quickly decline
3. 3.Depending on the circumstances a refund or a free reshipment of the deceased coral(s) will be sent
4. 4.I always try to help, just please send me a message if there are any problems upon receiving the corals
5. 5.On higher price packs or corals, I will want a signature on the shipment, if you are not there to receive this, I can’t guarantee all the coral, but please do message me and I will try to work something out
6. 6.I’m a hobbyist myself; I have many corals and will always try to make customers happy. My corals are my own colonies I grew from frags years ago and have kept a lot of my favorite rare softies.
Any corals you receive will take time to open up, so always give it a few days. If after a few days the coral(s) are not up to par send me a message. Also if you have any messages regarding anything, ask away.