Severe Weather Vinyl Sliding Glass Dog Door - Large - 77.25" - 80.25" - White For Sale -
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Severe Weather Vinyl Sliding Glass Dog Door - Large - 77.25" - 80.25" - White:
- ✔ FLAP SIZES... Multiple flap sizes: Small 6"w x 11"h; Medium 8"w x 15"h; Large 10"w x 19"h; and XL 12"w x 23"h. Small and Medium panels ship with a 4" stepover. The Large and XL panels ship with a 6" stepover. Maximum pet height by size are: Small 14"; Medium 21"; Large 27"; and XL 34". Includes locking cover as strong as 1/16 inch sheet of steel to control pet's exit or entrance and secure your home.
- ✔ SLIDER WIDTHS & HEIGHTS... All require a minimum track thickness of at least 1.5" inches. The opening for people to use the slider will be reduced by the following widths: Small flap panels 12 3/16"; Medium flap panels 14 3/16"; Large flap panels 16 3/16"; and XL flap panels 18 3/16". Height ranges are determined by measuring from lowest point of lower track to highest point in upper track. If your panel is a little to tall to fit in slider opening, you can trim up to 1/4" off the top flange.
- ✔ KEEPS HOME INSULATED... Double flap design resists winds up to 50 mph and shields home against the harshest weather. Insulates your home in cold and hot temperatures using the award-winning Endura Flap pet door and dual-pane LoE glass that keeps your home temperature consistent without sacrificing your natural light.
- ✔ STRONGEST VINYL FRAME... Designed specifically to fit and compliment modern vinyl sliding glass panel patio doors. Strong white vinyl frame provides the best flush fit into the slider track and made to last.
- ✔ NO-TOOLS NEEDED... Adjustable top for easy install and removal, great for renters and vacation homes!
Product Description Give Your Pet the Freedom They Deserve.
The Endura Flap Severe Weather Vinyl Panel is a vinyl-framed dog door designed to keep your home insulated in 50 mph winds and extreme temperatures as low as -40℉.
Engineered with Low-E, energy-efficient glass, the Severe Weather Panel Pet Door blocks harsh UV rays and keeps your home’s interior temperature regulated and comfortable.
Each panel has a 3-inch adjustment range to accommodate various track heights.Comes with:
- 1 Dual-Flap Vinyl Panel Pet Door
- 1 Center Post Weather Seal Draft Stopper
- 1 Roll of Foam Weatherstripping
- 1 Locking Cover
- The panel has an adjustable step-over that allows you to change how close the pet door is to the ground.
- If the factory setting is not suitable, complete this step using a #2 Phillips head screwdriver.
- The top of the flap should be at least 1" above the highest point of your pet's back.
- Reinforce the energy efficiency value by applying the provided weather stripping along the edges of the panel.
- The Severe Weather Vinyl panel also comes with a center post strip to further protect your home from cold drafts and warm air.
- Adjust the spring mechanism by loosening the height adjustment locks at the top of the panel with a flathead screwdriver.
- The simple installation makes it easy to add a pet door to your home, apartment, vacation rental, and more without causing permanent damage.
- Insert the panel into the upper track, pushing up against the spring mechanism and swinging the bottom of the panel up and over the threshold.
- Seat the panel on top of the small guide rail in the track.
- Tighten the height adjustment locks to secure the panel in place for the perfect fit.
- Measure your dog to make sure that the flap will be at least 1 inch above the highest point of their back.
- The Severe Weather Vinyl Panel has an adjustable step-over of 3-5 inches for a better fit.
- To find your height adjustment range, measure your sliding glass door track from the lowest point of the bottom corner of your door up to the highest point of the top corner. Make sure there is nothing blocking your measuring tape from reaching your frame's corner.
- Select the height adjustment range that your sliding door track height falls in.
- Your sliding glass door track needs to be at least 1.5" wide to accommodate the Severe Weather Vinyl Panel.
- Measure the width of your bottom track to ensure that the panel door will fit.