This item has been shown 767 times.
NOTE: Due to travel, we will be unable to ship between 25 May and 17 June. If you are unable to wait, I understand... but please do not buy if you need shipment before 18 June. - Thank You !
Up for sale are 38 new and unused Pokeys55 USB I/O boards.... these are very interesting devices that are useful in CNC / machining,Gaming, Joystick building, and anywhere you want to bring digital or analog signals into a PC via a USB port. I used many of these in the past for for building novel joysticks.The great thing is you can map any kind of input to a keystroke so these work well with modern games and FPSs. Once you start having fun with these, you are limited only by imagination.
The Pokeys products are made by PoLabs to be easy to use and very reliable. This model has the terminal blocks installed, so wiring input devices is as simple as turning a screwdriver.
There is an easy to use GUI where you configure the device for your inputs and the configuration is then stored on the device.
Pricing on these varies depending on what part of the world you are in, but here is a US reseller that sells them for $90
I have way too many in my inventory and will sack them for half of that ($45 each)... first come first served. These have been properly stored in their static bags. Make an offer on the lot !
Here is some info from the manufacturer.
PoKeys55 is an easy-to-use USB device that combines standard keyboard and joystick simulation, and does not require complex programming knowledge. Pokeys55 provides 55 digital I/O (5V tolerant), 5 analog inputs (10-bit) and 1 analog output (10-bit). All the I/O are controlled by the provided software which allows either to use the graphical user interface or advanced console type interface. The settings can be stored on the device, so no special software is needed on target system. PoKeys55 can be used as industrial or CNC control, custom joystick or keyboard or data acquisition board. PoKeys is available with (PoKeys55-T) or without screw terminals.
- Compatible with USB 1.1/2.0 HID standard.
- Standard USB keyboard simulation(with triggering support for up/down keys)
- Standard USB joystick simulation(6 axis, 32 buttons with triggering support)
- 55 digital inputswith pull-up resistors, freely mappable to virtual USB keyboard’s keys
- 55software controlled digital outputs
- All digital inputs can be used in trigger mode: one function on button press, other on release
- 5 analog inputs (10-bit), freely mappable to any of virtual USB joystick axes (with adjustable low-pass filtering support)
- 1 software controlled 10-bit analog output, controlled via included software
- Up to 25encoder pair inputs
- Up to 64 256-character long keyboard macro sequences
- Up to 16x8 matrix keyboard with triggered keys/alternate function support
- Two 8x8 matrix LED display support
- Up to 6 high-speed fully configurable PWM outputs support (12 MHz PWM timer)
- Tick counter
- HD44780-based character LCD support (up to 4x20 characters)
- PoExtBussupport for adding up to 10 external shift registers = 80 aditional outputs
- Support for Connection signal output
- Intuitive and user-friendly software.
- Plug-in for Artsofts Mach 3 CNC software available.
- Third-party support via communication DLL library and extensive protocol specification document that allows porting to other systems
- One available USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 port.
- USB HID device driver enabled operating system (Windows 98 SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7, Linux, Mac OS).
- Included software requires Windows 2000/XP/Vista with .NET framework 3.0 installed.
Shipping will be $5 for the first one and 3 for each additional.... by my choice of USPS first class or Priority. I only ship in the continental US.
Payment only via PayPal and must be made within 48 hours of purchase
I will ship within 72 hours of payment (and typically much quicker than that)
Just a note, I do not provide technical support or usage information on technical products.....
Thank you !