ParaDefense For Large Cats Over 9 lbs, 4 Doses For Sale -
This item has been shown 10964 times.
ParaDefense For Large Cats Over 9 lbs, 4 Doses:
ParaDefense For Large Cats Over 9 lbs, 4 Doses
Para/Defense For Cats
Para/Defense For Cats is a once-a-month topical flea prevention and treatment for cats 8 weeks and older. ParaDefense is comparable to Advantage II, having the same ingredients and activity against fleas.
For the Prevention and Treatment of Flea Infestations on Cats
- Kills all flea life stages
- Controls existing flea infestations on your cat and prevents further infestations
- Kills fleas within 12 hours of application
- Convenient, easy to apply topical solution
ParaDefense kills the existing fleas on cats within 12 hours. Reinfesting fleas are killed within 2 hours with protection against further flea infestation lasting for four (4) weeks. Pre-existing pupae in the environment may continue to emerge for six (6) weeks or longer depending upon the climatic conditions.
Fleas, eggs and larvae in the cat's surroundings are killed following contact with an ParaDefense treated cat. ParaDefense provides multi-stage flea control effectively breaking all flea life-cycle stages for quick and lasting control of flea populations.
ParaDefense kills adult fleas quickly within 12 hours, inhibits the development of immature flea life stages and prevents them from reaching the biting adult stage.
ParaDefense is waterproof and remains effective following a shampoo treatment or after exposure to rain or sunlight.
Apply monthly treatments for optimal control and prevention of fleas.
Directions for Use:
- Use only on cats and kittens. Do not use on other animals.
- Remove one applicator tube from package.
- Hold applicator tube in an upright position facing away from you and your pet's face and eyes. Pull cap off tube.
- Turn the cap around and place other end of the cap back on the tube.
- Twist cap to break the seal, then remove cap from tube.
- Part the hair on the neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents of the tube directly on the skin. Do not get this product in your cat's eyes or mouth. The product is bitter tasting and salivation may occur for a short time if the cat licks the product immediately after treatment. Treatment at the base of the skull will minimize the opportunity for the cat to lick the product.
- Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal.
Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 9.10%
Pyriproxyfen 0.46% Packaged 4 tubes per box.