New Cat Condos 6-foot Pagoda Cat House For Sale -
This item has been shown 0 times.
New Cat Condos 6-foot Pagoda Cat House:
Product Description: Our Premier 6-foot Pagoda Cat tree is a "purrr-fect" cat tower to give your cat a place to hide and play. This multi-level cat condo comes with three half moon perches that can be used to lounge in or as steps to reach the roomy cat pagoda house at the very top. It also comes with two carpeted scratching posts and one natural wood scratching post which helps to promote healthy nails and scratching behaviors. This unique piece of cat furniture is an excellent choice for multi-cat homes. Comes in five colors to suit any decor. All of our cat furniture comes pre-assembled, and is handcrafted in the USA.
- BrandNew Cat Condos
- 6 Foot Pagoda Cat House
- MaterialsWood, sonic tubes, peeler cores, plush household grade carpet, staples, nails, screws and sisal rope
- Size20 inches wide x 20 inches long x 72 inches high
- Weight60 pounds
- Top House6 inches wide x 8 inches high
- Rolling or stationaryStationary
- SafetyHeavy bottom gives the product stability and helps prevent tipping. No toxic glues or materials are used in this product. Product is not designed or meant for use by children.
- CareVacuum pet fur and spot clean stains when necessary
- NoteColor shades may vary
- NoteThe natural wood core used on this product will often show signs of cracks and splits, please be aware this will not effect the integrity of the product
Carpet color shades may vary from product to product. If buying two of the same color item, slight differences may be expected. NoteColor discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.
*All retailers not collecting sales tax from purchasers in Colorado, Kentucky, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont, and Washington are required to give the following notice: Although we, as the seller, are not obligated to collect sales tax in your state, this purchase is subject to sales tax unless it is specifically exempt from taxation. This purchase in not exempt merely because it is made over the internet or by other remote means. Your state requires that you file a tax return at the end of the year reporting all of your purchases that were not taxed and pay tax on those purchases. Retailers that do not collect Colorado, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Vermont, or Washington sales tax, including ourselves, will provide you an end-of-year summary of your purchases to assist you in filing that report. You may contact your state’s Department of Revenue for details on how to file this return. For purchasers in Colorado, Louisiana, Vermont, and Washington please note that we are required by law to provide your state with a report of the total amount of all your purchases from us at the end of the year.