This item has been shown times.
USS Constitution Wood Tall Ship Model Sailboat 38" Boat
USS Constitution Handcrafted Wooden Model Tall Ship 38"
This museum quality, highly detailed, expert level, Old Ironsides tall ship model is Brand New, fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit).
This tall ship model was specially designed & built by the plank on bulkhead method (joining multiple small pieces of wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood together on the hull). The tall ship model is built exactly to scale as the original USS Constitution was with many details. The task required skillful craftsmen hundreds of hours to accomplish.
USS CONSTITUTION was built by Colonnel George Claghorn at Edmond Hartt’s shipyard in Boston. Made from more than 1,500 trees, with timbers felled from Maine to Georgia and armed with cannons cast in Rhode Island and copper fastening provided by Paul Revere. Launched on October 21,1797, she first put to sea in 1798.
The USS Constitution has won every battle she’s ever fought – over 40 of them! She’s earned her nick name “Old Ironsides” after a sailor saw a cannonball bounce off her hull. Resting in Boston Harbor, She is the oldest commissioned warship in the world.
This is an Exclusive Edition Model Ship, where
each model is uniquely identified by a serial number, which is laser
cut to the hull of each model. In this edition, we are able to identify
the production date of a model, the material that was used on the
model, the craftsmen who worked on each area of the model, the
individual who inspected the model and also the professional packaging
staff. Quality is our number 1 priority, thus all steps are thoroughly
supervised from the beginning to the end of making each model.
The model measures 38" long from bow to stern. It's a fabulous ship model that will be a conversation piece for any room or office.
A Smaller USS Constitution Wooden Tall Ship Model Is Available.
Highlights about this model tall ship:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method
- Included with this expert level tall ship model is a solid wood base with a brass name plate
- Size: 38" overall length x 32" height x 13" width
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model sailboat
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen.
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood.
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop
Please buy with confidence-100% money-back guarantee
Please browse in Capt.JimsCar-go for more Museum Quality Ship Models, Old World Style Globe Hidden Bars, Nautical End Tables, Nautical Etched Mirrors, Hand Carved Furniture and Collectibles.
To browse more items - Click on the Logo below
(close the new window to return to this item)!
- We accept PayPal (which
includes Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and e-checks). Payment is expected within 7 days
after sale closes. After that the item will be re listed.
- With ProPay we also accept credit cards Mastercard,
Visa, Discover® & American Express®.
Buyers please pay with PayPal.
- Massachusetts residents will
be charged a 6.25%
PayPal—'s service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your purchases!
- 100% money-back guarantee if not satisfied.
- For damaged or defective items: Report any damage or defectiveness within 14 days of shipment arrival. The item will be replaced or a refund will be issued for the full cost of the item when replacement is unavailable. To get a replacement, please simply return the model (It's the buyers responsibility to return the shipment within 14 days after notifying me) please contact me to get a return authorization. For other reasons, restocking fees applied.
- This item was in stock at the time of listing. If this item should run out of stock you will be given the option of a full refund or backorder.
- Please use the messages system (Ask a Question, Contact Member) to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have. This will assure that your message will be received.