Fresh Water Aquarium Live Plants Seeds. Dwarf Baby tears Foreground or Ca... New For Sale -
This item has been shown 227 times.
Fresh Water Aquarium Live Plants Seeds. Dwarf Baby tears Foreground or Ca... New:
Dwarf baby tears is an aquatic plant commonly used as a foreground or carpeting plant in planted aquariums. DBT need a fine-grained substrate rich in nutrients and minerals, especially iron. live plants produce oxygen, absorb carbon dioxide and ammonia that fish generate. Instruction Casting seed on the surface of the substrate. Keep the surface of substrate moist, cover opening to keep moist in. 2-7 days is enough for sprouting, 15 days finish landscaping. After most seeds sprout fill tank with water. -Ideal temperature between 68F to 86FFeatures
- Dwarf Baby Tears plant dresses your aquarium ground with an elegant close lush green leaf cluster.
- Having live plants in your aquarium will help to produce oxygen, absorb carbon dioxide and ammonia that fish generate.
- Healthy live plant will help to balance the ecosystem in your aquarium
- Easy to maintain and will germinate from 7 to 15 days.
- Spread seed on substrate and keep it moist. Do not fill tank until fully germinate
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 3 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 ounces
- #27 in Live Aquarium Plants
Most orders are shipped within one business day with standard shipping and tracking number. Tracking information will be automatically uploaded as soon as the item has been shipped.
Please make sure to provide the correct shipping address during checkout as the address cannot be changed after checkout. We are not responsible for any incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
We do not ship to AK, HI, PO boxes, or APO addresses.Return Policy All returns accepted within 14 days after receiving the item, refund given as money back (no exchanges permitted), return shipping to be paid by buyer. 15% restock fee will be charged for all returns. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged.