FLUVAL - FLEX 57L 15 GALLON AQUARIUM KIT (16" X 15" X 15") For Sale -
This item has been shown 39073 times.
FLUVAL - FLEX 57L 15 GALLON AQUARIUM KIT (16" X 15" X 15"):
The Fluval Flex not only offers contemporary styling with its distinctive curved front, but is also equipped with powerful multi-stage filtration and brilliant LED lighting that allows the user to customize several settings via remote control.
Dimensions: 16" W x 15" D x 15" H
Key Features :
- 7500K LED lamp supports plant growth and enhances fish colors
- Fully adjustable White + RGB LEDs for endless color blends
- FLEXPad remote can also control fun special effects (i.e. fading cloud cover, lightning bolts)
- Powerful 3-stage filtration for superior water quality
- Oversized mechanical (foam), chemical (carbon) and biological (Biomax) media included
- Multi-directional dual outputs for customized water flow
- Hidden rear filter compartment
- Stylish honeycomb wrap conceals water line and sides of rear compartment
- Easy feed top cover opening
- Bold curved front design
- For freshwater use only
We learned early on that going that extra inch can help your business tremendously. Buyer Satisfaction is #1.
- All domestic US returns accepted.
- Buyer should contact us within 14 Days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as Money Back or Credit depending on the item.
- Return shipping will be paid by your buyer.
- Additional return policy details: The buyer has 7 days to return the item (the buyer pays shipping fees). The item will be refunded minus a 15% restocking fee and all shipping costs.
Aquarium Supplies (Dry Goods) Shipping
To reduce shipping costs, all aquarium supplies are shipped UPS, Fedex & USPS. Orders can ship from multiple warehouses throughout the country. We attempt to keep inventory local to you to keep shipping times and expense low. Our primary warehouses are in PA, TN and AZ. Most orders submitted by 2pm EST (Monday-Friday) are shipped same day. Orders Friday and over the weekend after 2pm EST will ship Monday unless it's an item that ships our of a 24/7 warehouse. Aquarium supplies orders that are shipped UPS will be delivered Monday through Friday. USPS or FedEx will be delivered Monday through Saturday. We deliver pretty much anywhere in the domestic 48 within three to five business days but this is not guaranteed and depends on your zip-code.
We DO offer international shipping on some items. Shipping times can vary widely based on the size and weight of your items. Items can take anywhere from 2-5 weeks to be delivered based on the customs process of your country. All customers are responsible for their own import fees. Tracking information is provided with every order. Customers must allow an extra week of processing time for some items.
Livestock Shipping (Fish, Corals & Live Rock)
To minimize stress and to ensure optimum health, we attempt to deliver your livestock as quick as possible at a reasonable cost.
Corals will ship USPS Priority 2 day if they are very hard corals or small orders, Larger Coral orders or more sensitive Corals will ship USPS Express 1 Day.
Fish will ship USPS Express Saver 1 day.
Live rock will ship depending on what's ordered. Primo Deco for example needs overnighted, while some rock like Real Reef Rock or Base Rock can be shipped via UPS Ground. Depending on what you order we will contact you with options to have it overnighted to your door or shipped airfreight to the closest airport. Airfreight is the cheaper option but it's all up to you the customer.FAQ's response
At SaltwaterAquarium we strive to do things different. We aim to keep things simple and only sell products we currently own or have used in the past. We are saltwater enthusiasts just like you, why would we sell you a product we would never buy ourselves? That's just silly. There's thousands of online stores, some who are cheaper, who simply try to sell anything and everything under the sun, they can regardless of quality. Here at our store we only sell items we know work and have great value. This does a few things for us.
- 1. We know the products inside and out because, we use them in our reefs/tanks. We should be able to answer any question you have.
- 2. We hardly every have complaints or returns because we don't sell the low end products with bad reviews that don't work.
- 3. Setting up our store in this manner makes for a better overall experience for you the customer.
The best way to contact us is to message us on or call us @ 888-700-1012.Pictures sell!
Auctiva Free Image simple solution for sellers.