Fluval E 300-Watt Electronic Heater Suitable For Aquariums Up To 100-Gallon For Sale -
This item has been shown 538 times.
Fluval E 300-Watt Electronic Heater Suitable For Aquariums Up To 100-Gallon:
- Dual temperature sensors provide accurate and real time water temperatures
- LCD temperature display available in both Fahrenheit and Celsius; Range of 68 to 93 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fast heat technology built with a safety shut-off; Integrated fish guard to protect fish and invertebrates
- Equipped with a slim profile mounting bracket; Colored display alert system
- Suitable for aquariums up to 100 gallons; 300 watts; 5 year warranty
- Check out user manual under Product details before using the item.
- The heater is factory calibrated. Variables such as lower room temperature, wide fluctuations, lack of an aquarium cover, presence of submersible pumps and filters, aquarium placement in proximity to cooling sources, may require a higher wattage for proper control. The volumes indicated are approximate values corresponding to water temperatures up to 26°C/78°F with a room temperature of 20°C/68°F. If the ambient temperature is higher than the set temperature of at least 1°C/2°F, or external sources of heat elevate the aquarium temperature more than 1°C/2°F, the LCD display will remain red until conditions change
- Fluval E Heaters
Maintaining proper temperature is one of the most important factors in aquarium care. The Fluval E Heaters continuously monitor and display aquarium water temperature, ensuring the well-being of your aquarium inhabitants.
Simply the most technologically advanced submersible aquarium heaters available today, the Fluval E Series features VueTech technology. Its LCD display delivers peace of mind by continuously showing real time water temperatures. During normal operation the temperature display changes color if the aquarium water temperature varies from the pre-set temperature. Should external heat sources or other equipment cause the aquarium water temperature to rise or fall excessively the colored screen will flash, indicating a potential risk.
Product Features VueTech Technology for precision and safety-
- During normal operation the temperature readout will change color if the aquarium water varies +/-2 degrees F or more from the pre-set temperature. Should any external heat sources or other equipment, such as chillers, cause the aquarium water temperature to rise or fall beyond 5.5 °F, the colored screen will flash, indicating a potential risk. The ability to measure temperature in Celsius is also an option.
- With the easy to use adjustment lever, the temperature can be precisely set in 0.5° increments.
- The integrated fish guard offers advanced protection. Fish and invertebrates cannot come into direct contact with the heater core. The glass sleeve is also protected against shocks from large fish species.
- Built with a secure slim profile mounting bracket. The heater can be adjusted or removed without removing the mounting bracket. The great asset of the mounting bracket is its ability for you to mount the heater at varied angles, so you can view the front screen in any direction you wish. For those with a marine aquarium and sump, you can also attach the Fluval E heater there.
- Advanced micro-processor technology with dual temperature sensors provide accurate and real time water temperature readings.
The Fluval E series heater is available in four sizes:
300 Watts:Suitable for aquariums up to 100 gallons
A few key facts to know about your Fluval E Heater:
- Thermal Sensor:
The temperature sensing technology is as precise as an external probe!
The internal Thermal Sensor samples the actual water temperature directly through the glass of the heater tube rather than the air temperature within the tube, as is the case with standard bi-metallic strip thermostats. Since the Thermal Sensor actually reads the true water temperature, it is more accurate and reliable than conventional bi-metallic heaters.
- Reliable and Precise Electronic Components:
Advanced Electronic Circuitry, no moving parts to wear out!
Since the FLUVAL E heater has no bi-metallic points, there are no moving parts to arc, corrode or wear. The thermostatic control of the heater is separated from the water thermal sensor, different from conventional bi-metallic heaters, where the sensor is directly built into the thermostat. It is therefore less affected by extraneous factors
- We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
- We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner.
- We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
- You can return a product for up to 14 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
Please pay as soon as possible after winning an sale, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via . We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.Please visit our store to check out other items for sale!
Thank you for shopping at our store.