This item has been shown 352 times.
AT&T DSL setup package featuring the Pace 4111N 802.11n Home Portal
(Sells for $100.00 at AT&T and BestBuy websites)
- Original AT&T setup package includes installation guides, support CD, DSL phone jack filters, and cables.
- This modem/router combo was used for less than two weeks. It is in perfect, like-new condition and includes the original packaging, accessories, and even the protective plastic film covering the front of the modem when they ship it. The modem has been reset to factory default settings and I have not used the phone filters or the cables. I am selling this because AT&T gave it to me as a replacement modem, but then I decided to switch to AT&T U-Verse right after.
"Upgrade your network with this Pace Home Portal 4111N 802.11n router
that supports up to 4 PPP links and up to 4 PVCs and features NAT
pass-through for common applications like games and servers. The
Web-based user interface ensures easy setup."
- Display information about your network for an easy status check.
- Includes stateful packet inspection (Layer 4) and local IP spoofing verification.
- Include WEP64, WEP128, WPA and WPA2 to keep your information safe. MAC-based filtering offers additional security.
Simple Web-based interface
- Ensures easy configuration and diagnostics. Quick summary page offers
shortcuts to most commonly used features for simple navigation of
settings and functions.
Compatible with IEEE 802.11n
- Backward compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g so you can upgrade easily.
Ethernet 10/100 with autocrossover (4-port RJ-45)
For versatile use.
- Integrated PACE ADSL modem for use with ADSL 1, ADSL 2, ADSL 2 RE and ADSL 2+ (1 RJ-11). TR-067- and TR-100-compliant.
Supports up to 4 PPP links and up to 4 PVCs
- For wide-ranging compatibility.
Automated NAT pass-through
- For LAN client-initiated VPN tunnels, including IPSec, L2TP, SIP,
H.332 and RTP. Easy-to-configure NAT pinholes allow simple integration
with common applications, including games, servers and more.
Supports most popular ALGs:
- Including FTP, H.323, IPSEC-IKE/ESP, IRC, MSN, PPTP, RTP, RTSP and SIP. Offers standard NAT/PAT between LAN and WAN.
- Provides automatic WAN IP assignment to a local computer.
Automatic channel selection
- For simple operation.
- Allows for vertical placement. Horizontal desktop option provides an alternative setup.