This item has been shown 139 times.
You are offerding on an APOLLO 14 commemorative cover envelope (with Apollo 8 stamp).
The envelope is postmarked KENNEDY SPACE CENTER, FL (jan 31, 1971) and is SIGNED by the Apollo 14 astronauts: Alan Shepard, Stuart Roose and Edgar Mitchell.
The envelope and signatures come to you in EXCELLENT CONDITION, ready for framing!
Please see photos for details.
Be sure to check out our other items from the Apollo Program.
~~~ ABOUT THE COLLECTION ~~~
Dr. Nathan Sonnheim & The Private Collector Group are proud to sale this collection of Apollo Program memorabilia and artifacts from the personal collection of Mr. Hal Collins, Jr - the Chief of Mission Support.
All items were received directly from the Apollo astronauts or awarded to him by superiors. These items were all purchased directly from Hal’s only son, George.
Other items from this collection (moon rocks, flags, etc.) were displayed at Philadelphia’s Franklin Institute for three years.
Recently, two items from this collection brought world record prices. A check from Neil Armstrong to Mr. Collins sold for $50,000 and a $20 bill flown in space sold for over $100,000 at an sale by Fred Bart (a renowned paper money dealer).
We are pleased to sell in this sale the remainder of Mr. Collins’ personal collection.
This is the chance of a lifetime to own a piece of American history.
We require payment for all coin purchases within
FIVE DAYSof sale’s end!
For insurance purposes:
ALL deliveries will require SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION
:: General Policies ::
- We ship twice a week, on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Please keep this in mind when giving less than 5 * response on shipping.
- We will combine shipping to save you money!
- If you are buying multiple items:PLEASEWAIT for us to invoice you. You may receive several invoices - simply pay the invoice that has all of your items listed.
- We cannot give an exact shipping amount until we see all the items you have purchased.
- Our Domestic shipping rates include tracking & insurance up to $100.
- Over $100.00, please add $1.00 per $100 over the first.
- We prefer Paypal
- We also accept Visa and Mastercard as a form of payment by phone or email.
- Should you choose to pay with a Credit Card by phone or e-mail you will be required to provide us with the following: Credit card number, expiration date, 3 digit security code, your full name as it appears on the card, the mailing address for the card, and the card's expiration date.
- If you are buying multiple items:PLEASEWAIT for us to invoice you. You may receive several invoices.
- Simply pay the invoice that has all of your items listed.
- ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS AND ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO RETURNS.
- Please do not assume that something is included unless we state that it is.
- We provide 24-48 hour e-mail support. For quickest response please use My Messages when contacting us.
- Business Hours of Operation: Monday, Wednesday & Thursday, 9:00 AM -5:00 PM EST.
- Please refer to payment terms PRIOR to offerding.
- The condition of any item listedis based solely on our opinion. Please be assured, we make every effort to give very accurate descriptions, please enlarge photos for a better view.
- PLEASE EMAIL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS PRIOR TO offerDING.
- WE OPEN DISPUTES ON ALL TRANSACTIONS NOT PAID WITHINFIVE DAYS OF CLOSE OF sale.