4 DENSE Ugly Bones Real Deer Antlers for Dogs Treat & Toy Lot - Seriously Ugly For Sale -
This item has been shown 88 times.
4 DENSE Ugly Bones Real Deer Antlers for Dogs Treat & Toy Lot - Seriously Ugly:
You will receive the exact antler(s) pictured. The scale in the pictures is in inches.
If you've ever bought my typical antlers you've probably realized I'm a perfectionist - however, NOT all the antlers I find are beautiful. Ugly antlers are a great way to save money if your dog isn't picky. :)
Ugly Antlersmay have:
1. surface cracks (nothing deep)
2. staining (I give a gentle water rinse, but these would need pressure washed to remove grass or dirt stains)
3. Weird Shapes - (sometimes I cut for crafts and have weird pieces leftover)
4. Sanding Issues - (I have 7 kids - they help me sometimes, and they're not perfect)
5. Rodent Chews - Nibbbles made from most likely a squirrel or porcupine - usually not very big - I do heavily sand the area and so it looks more like a U shape in the antler when I'm done
6. Be super hard or softer. If they're mostly harder I write DENSE, if they're mostly softer I write SOFT.
7. Anything else I deem undesirable in an antler
It's really hard working with a natural product - everything is different, so I try to photograph them all. If you have a questions about a specific lot please feel free to reach out.
If you need help selecting an antler chew for your dog please feel free to message me. I find most antlers are marketed by the weight of the dog, which I agree helps in some cases, but dogs - like people - have vastly different preferences and abilities. I will work with you to find something that 1. the dog likes 2. is longer lasting
Reminders: Please make sure that you supervise your pet while introducing them to any new chew. Make sure to remove your antler chew from your pet before it?s small enough to be a choking hazard.