This item has been shown 0 times.
This Freshwater crab is a newly described species from Sulawesi Island. They are terrestrial species which lives in the forest and near sources of running water.
They are scavengers and will eat nearly anything such as: a dead insect like a cricket. If given the opportunity, they will tackle a live one . Also, they will eat a powdered diet, pelleted or regular fish food.
This attractive Vampire Crab is successfully bred in captivity and also it is easy to take care of.
Up for offerding 3 pairs of Geosesarma "Bicolor" (A.K.A. Crabs "Vampire bicolor").
Common Name: Vampire Crabs
Scientific Name: Geosesarma "Bicolor"
Adult Size: 2-2.5 inches with spreading legs
Temp: 72-80° F
Humidity: 75% or above
Fresh or Salt Water: Freshwater
Larval Stage: The eggs hatch out into small fully developed crabs
Payment and Shipping Information:
Shipping Cost and Shipping Policy:
FOR 48 STATES:
* FREE EXPRESS MAIL WITH GUARANTEE LIVE ARRIVAL for a first attempt delivery only.
* A heat/cold pack, plastic bags and pure oxygen are included.
* California residents: We pay your sale tax.
* Other shipping methods area available such as: Freight (SouthWest Cargo, Delta Cargo), Greyhound, Fedex.
* Any buyer/buyer is from Hawaii/Alaska or Canada (shipping with freight only); please contact us prior placing your offer.
Terms and Conditions:
* NO REFUNDS
* Death on arrival (DOA) only applies for Express mail/Overnight/Freight shipping.
* DOA claims will be credited to the next order and must report with pics of the crabs in its original bags within 3 hours of arrival/delivery time.
* Shipping charges will not be refund/credit/cover by the DOA Policy.
NOTE: Placing a offer or purchasing this sale, buyer(s)/buyer(s) have read and fully agree with the Shipping policy, the Terms and Conditions above.
You can view other fishes on MY CHANNEL of youtube.
Thank you for looking!!!