1986 Haro Master Freestyler Trick bike (Blue Survivor) For Sale - New and Used
This item has been shown -1 times.
1986 Haro Master Freestyler Trick bike (Blue Survivor):
1986 Haro Master
One of my favorite color Masters in hard to find blue
1986 Haro Master
- Frame: 1986 Haro Master Freestyler : 100% Chromoly (blue)
- Fork: 1986 Haro Master 1"(blue/chrome)
- Headset: Generic : 1" (Chrome)
- Stem: Haro Group 1 (blue)
- Handlebars: Haro Freestyle (blue)
- Grips: Primo :(black)
- Levers: Dia Compe Tech 6 (Silver)
- Brake Cable (F/R): Generic front, Oddessy gyro back:(White)
- Brake (F): Dia Compe Nippon (anno blue)
- Brake (R): Dia Compe Nippon (anno blue)
- Brake Pads (F): Skyway (White)
- Brake Pads (R): Skyway (White)
- Bottom Bracket: Redline Sealed
- Cranks: Redline Flight double pinch:175mm (Chrome)
- Pedals: none
- Front Sprocket: Haro Unidirectional: 44T (Silver)
- Chain: KMC Z-Chain Z410NP : 1/8" (Chrome)
- Rear Sprocket: Suntour Coaster 17T (Chrome)
- Seat: Dominator (White)
- Seatpost: Haro Layback : 7/8"(22.2mm)x16" (Chrome)
- Seatpost Clamp:Hinged MX (Chrome)
- Wheels/Rims: Skyway Tuff II’s Coaster (White)
- Tires: GT Freestyle 20"x1.75" : 40-65psi (Blue)
- Axle Pegs: None
- Bar Rise: 8"
- Bar Width: 28"
- Seat Tube Angle: 68°
- Steering Head Angle: 73°
- Fork Rake: 1"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Wheelbase: 35.5" to 37.5"
- Top Tube Length: 19.5"
- Downtube Outside Diameter: 1.5"
- Weight: 33lbs.
This bike was used and then stored for many years. All original stickers are on bike but the do have some peeling. The bike is 100% original and is in fair condition. Tires are dry rotted. There are some superficial scratches.
On Apr-17-11 at 09:05:13 PDT, seller added the following information:
THE SPECS LISTED ARE NOT CORRECT. I COPIED THESES SPECS FOR WHAT I THOUGHT WAS AN ORIGINAL BIKE BUT SEEING HOW MY BIKE IS ORIGINAL AND THE SPECS DONT MATCH I MUST HAVE BEEN WRONG. THE PICTURES YOU SEE ARE THE BIKE THAT IS BEEING SOLD AND ARE OF THE BIKE IN ITS CURRENT CONDITION.