I am an avid animal lover and passionate about animal care and ethical animal treatment. I spent my college years studying Veterinary Medicine and graduated with my degree in 03. I spent a total of 8 years working in the professional Veterinary world and realized that I was spending too much time away from my family and not enjoying the rush through clients that often happens at large hospitals. I knew my main interest was always meeting the clients and their humans and seeing them grow throughout the years, but I often lacked the personal interaction time I really desired. In the beginning of 09 I was encouraged by friends and family to start yourpawpal, a pet sitting and pet care business and I am so thankful to them because I love my job and all the positive face time I now get with my clients!
This member has not yet added any Top Pet Sites.
- PetSmart: Pet Supplies, Pet Accessories and Many Pet Products
- Check out our new store!
- Breed Discrimination – Is Your Dog at Risk?
- Rescue Dog Nervous in Car
- Bad Pet Breath? Poor Oral Hygiene Is the Likely Culprit
- Dog Separation Anxiety
- Dog has Frequent Diarrhea
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter