Hi Everyone!! I currently own 2 cats. (living in a condo that is all we are allowed, so we work with & volunteer with pets to get our "pet" fix) I am a huge pet lover with a passion for working with & helping homeless pets. After having lost my best buddy & all time furr-avorite cat Ebby to cancer, I began doing research & discovered a great healthy pet food that can help your pets live longer & be healthier. I began feeding my other senior cat this food & she is doing much better!! My new rescued kitten is thriving on it as well. I only wish I had found it sooner ( I might still have my Ebby... ), but I am now passionate about spreading the news to other pet owners about the importance of good nutrition. Pets should not be dying so young. They can & should live to be 25-30!!
This member has not yet added any Top Pet Sites.
- PetSmart: Pet Supplies, Pet Accessories and Many Pet Products
- Check out our new store!
- Breed Discrimination – Is Your Dog at Risk?
- Rescue Dog Nervous in Car
- Bad Pet Breath? Poor Oral Hygiene Is the Likely Culprit
- Dog Separation Anxiety
- Dog has Frequent Diarrhea
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter