HI, I HAVE A 2YR OLD MALE MIN PIN.I GOT HIM AT 7 MONTHS OLD, SO NEVER SEEN HIM AS A PUPPIE. I AM LOOKING TO BUY HIM A PAL, BUT DONT KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A MIN PIN PUPPY.HIS MOTHER HAS JUST A ANOTHER LITTER OF SIX,5 BITCHES AND 1 MALE, THE MALE IS THE SMALLEST AND LOOKS THE WEAKEST. IS THERE ANY QUESTIONS I SHOULD BE ASKING THE BREEDER BEFOR BUYING. IS IT A GOOD IDEA TO BUY FROM THE SAME BITCH/ DIFFERENT FATHER. I LOVE MY DOG RUBIN AND GIVE HIM SO MUCH LOVE WOULD HE RESENT ANOTHERE DOG IN THE HOUSE AS I WOULD NOT LIKE TO UPSET HIM, AND DOES ANY BODY KNOW IF THE BITCH AND DOG HAVE DIFFERENT PERSONALITYS. SO IF ANYONE OUT THERE CAN HELP I WOULD BE SOOO GRATEFUL.
This member has not yet added any Top Pet Sites.
- PetSmart: Pet Supplies, Pet Accessories and Many Pet Products
- Check out our new store!
- Breed Discrimination – Is Your Dog at Risk?
- Rescue Dog Nervous in Car
- Bad Pet Breath? Poor Oral Hygiene Is the Likely Culprit
- Dog Separation Anxiety
- Dog has Frequent Diarrhea
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter