I live with my 2 companions,Magoo (cat) and her house brother 2 and 1/2 year old Murphy(Yorkie). They are very interactive with each other.They have a wrestling match every morning after breakfast. Murphy loves to visit his cousin for play dates at a town a few miles away. We love gardening and walking in warm weather. We have a lot of snow in Iowa so we exercise in the house during winter.Murphy loves to chase his favorite "Christmas" ball. It provides us both with physical activity. Magoo is happy watching the ball chase.We love music, however Murphy and Magoo come up missing when I pluck my guitar...Ummmm. (I think they prefer someone else providing the music.) Murphy does seem to like George Jones.Magoo just goes with the flow.
This member has not yet added any Top Pet Sites.
- PetSmart: Pet Supplies, Pet Accessories and Many Pet Products
- Check out our new store!
- Breed Discrimination – Is Your Dog at Risk?
- Rescue Dog Nervous in Car
- Bad Pet Breath? Poor Oral Hygiene Is the Likely Culprit
- Dog Separation Anxiety
- Dog has Frequent Diarrhea
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter